Godox V350F Flash for Select Fujifilm Cameras
With advanced functions including high-speed sync, a built-in 2.4 GHz radio system, and a rechargeable lithium-ion battery capable of 500 full power flashes, the compact V350F Flash from Godox is a valuable asset for Fujifilm camera users. With a lightweight design and guide number of 118′ at ISO 100 and 105mm, the V350F is useful for both on-camera and off-camera operation. Users can also use it as an optical slave in addition to use as a radio TTL master/slave unit. It is versatile as well, with the ability to tilt from -7 to 90° and rotate 270°. Multiple functions and features built into the unit, includes HSS, stroboscopic flash, 1st and 2nd curtain sync, and a fast recycle time of 0.1 to 1.7 seconds. The flash is compatible with numerous Fujifilm cameras, see features for the list.
Warranty Claims & Return Policy
We can purchase our sold goods on following basis:
- Within 1 to 2 days 5%
- Within in 5 to 10 days 10%
- Within 15 to 30 Days 15%
- After 1 Month 25%
(Condition, Box Accessories also matters on the depreciation)
NOTE : This policy depends upon market situation & its not applicable on accessories
- Breakage and waterdip are not claimable.
- All technical faults are claimed.
- No replacement warranty, repair support is available.
- Service within the warranty is free yet customer will have to pay for any part replacement.
- All kinds of batteries and chargers (original or copy) are not claimed in the warranty
NOTE : Terms and Conditions are applied on both New and used cameras or lenses.