Nikon D7500 DSLR Camera with 18-140mm Lens
Designed as a true all-arounder, the Nikon D7500 is a DX-format DSLR offering a versatile feature-set to appeal to photographers and videographers alike. Based on a 20.9MP CMOS sensor and EXPEED 5 image processor, this multimedia maven avails an 8 fps continuous shooting rate for up to 100 consecutive JPEGS, a native sensitivity range to ISO 51,200 that can be expanded up to ISO 1,640,000, and 4K UHD video and time-lapse recording capabilities. Complementing the imaging capabilities is a 51-point Multi-CAM 3500FX II autofocus system, which features 15 cross-type points for fast performance and accurate subject tracking capabilities in a variety of lighting conditions.
Warranty Claims & Return Policy
We can purchase our sold goods on following basis:
- Within 1 to 2 days 5%
- Within in 5 to 10 days 10%
- Within 15 to 30 Days 15%
- After 1 Month 25%
(Condition, Box Accessories also matters on the depreciation)
NOTE : This policy depends upon market situation & its not applicable on accessories
- Breakage and waterdip are not claimable.
- All technical faults are claimed.
- No replacement warranty, repair support is available.
- Service within the warranty is free yet customer will have to pay for any part replacement.
- All kinds of batteries and chargers (original or copy) are not claimed in the warranty
NOTE : Terms and Conditions are applied on both New and used cameras or lenses.