Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 25mm f/1.2 PRO Lens (Used)
- Condition 9/10
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 50mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/1.2 to f/16
- Three Extra-Low Dispersion Elements
- Condition 9/10
A high-speed normal-length prime featuring an advanced optical design, the M.Zuiko Digital ED 25mm f/1.2 PRO Lens from Olympus is a 50mm equivalent lens designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. Its unique 19 elements, 14 groups construction incorporates extra-low dispersion, aspherical, and high refractive index elements to significantly reduce both chromatic and spherical aberrations for notable image clarity, sharpness, and color accuracy. The lens is also characterized by a bright f/1.2 maximum aperture, which benefits working in low-light conditions and affords extensive control over depth of field. A nine-blade aperture is featured as well, to achieve a smooth bokeh quality when working with shallow depth of field techniques, and a Z Coating Nano has been applied to individual elements to limit flare and ghosting for improved contrast.
Warranty Claims & Return Policy
We can purchase our sold goods on following basis:
- Within 1 to 2 days 5%
- Within in 5 to 10 days 10%
- Within 15 to 30 Days 15%
- After 1 Month 25%
(Condition, Box Accessories also matters on the depreciation)
NOTE : This policy depends upon market situation & its not applicable on accessories
- Breakage and waterdip are not claimable.
- All technical faults are claimed.
- No replacement warranty, repair support is available.
- Service within the warranty is free yet customer will have to pay for any part replacement.
- All kinds of batteries and chargers (original or copy) are not claimed in the warranty
NOTE : Terms and Conditions are applied on both New and used cameras or lenses.