Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Silver (Used)
- 12.1 MegapixelSupersonic Wave Filter (SWF)HDMI, USB 2.0, composite video/audioISO 100, ISO 1600, ISO 200, ISO 3200, ISO 400, ISO 800, ISO auto
- Micro Four Thirds Sensor
- 720p resolution at 30 fps
When it was released in 2009, Panasonic billed the Lumix DMC-GF1 as ‘the world’s smallest and lightest digital interchangeable lens system camera with a built-in flash’. Sporting a new ‘artistic flat’ body design similar to that of the (then) recently released Olympus E-P1, the GF1 is 35% smaller than earlier G models like the G1 and GH1. Headline features include the same 12.1Mp sensor as the DMC-G1, 1280 x 720 HD recording in AVCHD Lite format, an optional hot-shoe mounted electronic viewfinder, and a 3 inch LCD with 460k dots.
Warranty Claims & Return Policy
We can purchase our sold goods on following basis:
- Within 1 to 2 days 5%
- Within in 5 to 10 days 10%
- Within 15 to 30 Days 15%
- After 1 Month 25%
(Condition, Box Accessories also matters on the depreciation)
NOTE : This policy depends upon market situation & its not applicable on accessories
- Breakage and waterdip are not claimable.
- All technical faults are claimed.
- No replacement warranty, repair support is available.
- Service within the warranty is free yet customer will have to pay for any part replacement.
- All kinds of batteries and chargers (original or copy) are not claimed in the warranty
NOTE : Terms and Conditions are applied on both New and used cameras or lenses.