Sony Alpha NEX-5 (Used)
- 14 megapixels APS-C CMOSSony E Mount1920 x 1080 (60 fps), 1440 x 1080 (30 fps), 640 x 480 (30 fps)Auto, On, Off, Red-Eye, Slow Sync, Rear Curtain, Fill-in
- ISO, Auto, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200, 6400, 12800
The NEX-5 (together with its smaller sister model, the NEX-3) is Sony’s first contribution to the mirrorless interchangeable lens camera sector. Both NEX cameras are both built around the 14.6 megapixel Exmor APS HD CMOS sensor announced at the PMA 2010 exhibition in February and the mirrorless E-mount. The NEX-5 offers a high-resolution tilting screen, fast continuous shooting and 1080i HD AVCHD video capture.
Warranty Claims & Return Policy
We can purchase our sold goods on following basis:
- Within 1 to 2 days 5%
- Within in 5 to 10 days 10%
- Within 15 to 30 Days 15%
- After 1 Month 25%
(Condition, Box Accessories also matters on the depreciation)
NOTE : This policy depends upon market situation & its not applicable on accessories
- Breakage and waterdip are not claimable.
- All technical faults are claimed.
- No replacement warranty, repair support is available.
- Service within the warranty is free yet customer will have to pay for any part replacement.
- All kinds of batteries and chargers (original or copy) are not claimed in the warranty
NOTE : Terms and Conditions are applied on both New and used cameras or lenses.